Great Western War, Taft, CA, 10/6 - 10/12/09

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Reminder:

      Great Western War, Taft, California, 10/6 - 10/12/09
      Saturday, 1 - 2 PM (?), Beginner taiko.*
      Saturday 3 - 4 PM, Before the Shogun: an overview of pre-17th c. Japanese dress.

      *Check time and place with the A&S Collegium, please. They have conflicting time periods listed in the gate book and after I warned them repeatedly that Taiko Is Very Very Loud, it seems likely they may put us down by the battlefield instead of in the usual A&S class area.

      Three years in a row makes it tradition: the House of Cheerful Monkeys hosts another sake tasting. Tea will also be available for those who prefer not to imbibe.
      Time: after sundown.
      Place: West Kingdom camp, look for lanterns. (I don't know until I get on site where they're going to put me, but I'll try to get some privy posts up with location details once I arrive at the War.

      Looking forward to seeing some of you there!