Re: Collegium Caidis, Torrance, California this weekend (9/19 - 9/20/09)

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2009

      > If anyone is planning on attending Collegium Caidis, Torrance, California this weekend (9/19 - 9/20/09), I will be teaching the following:

      If you did attend and you are reading this, my thanks. I had seven for taiko and the clothing overview drew a half dozen people on the last period of the last day.

      Both classes will be reprised at Great Western War in Taft, California on Saturday 10/10/09.

      I am most grateful to the people of the Kingdom of Caid for their hospitality. I had a terrific time.