Another upcoming class at a California event

  • Luiseach@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      I will be teaching kumihimo at Collegium Caidis--unfortunately, it's the
      same time as Saionji-hime's taiko class, but if you're rhythm-challenged and
      string-enhanced...or at least drop by and say "Hi, tora-sensei!" on your
      way to or from taiko [pouting because I can't be both places at the same
      time]

      Tora/Luighseach

      The class listing says "intermediate kumihimo" but if you've ever done any
      braiding on a disk, or finger-looping, you have the skill set.