Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese Scrolls

  • Anthony Bryant
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 6, 2009
      On Sep 7, 2009, at 12:56 AM, wodeford wrote:

      > The following is not an award scroll, but I just HAD to share:

      <snip>

      > It goes without saying that I was deeply touched and honored.

      The only appropriate response is, in fine southern American
      polysyllaby, "dayum!"

      That's just too cool for words.

      Effingham
    • Jennifer Kobayashi
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 7, 2009

        The large character is "Love," the characters at the right spell out my name in kanji, Saionji Hanae. The date (2009) and Richard's chop are at the bottom left.

        A treasure for a treasure. Congratulations! Ki no Izumi