Re: NEW TO SCA

  • kegage
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2009
      Try A.H. Rice Braid. The make a plain flat braid in a wide variety of colors and in widths from 1/4" to 2". I don't know what their pricing is like, but I don't think you can beat them for colors and widths. Their web address is http://www.ricebraid.com/

      I also am in the process of making a suit of kebiki laced Maru do. I am just not to the lacing part yet.

      Hope this helps.

      Uilleam

      P.S. Effingham, The link in the armor manual for A.H. Rice Braid is now incorrect. It has changed to http://www.ricebraid.com/.