Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese Scrolls

  • Jeanel Walker
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 27, 2009
      "Although it doesn't look it, this is actually a "hack" hand, and is English"

      What is "hack" hand????  I am not understanding.

      Jeanel Walker aka Eilionora "Takinaga" of Kisimull

      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 7, 2009

        The large character is "Love," the characters at the right spell out my name in kanji, Saionji Hanae. The date (2009) and Richard's chop are at the bottom left.

        A treasure for a treasure. Congratulations! Ki no Izumi