Re: [SCA-JML] Auntie Saionji's Museum Links

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 23, 2009
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! Museums are a valuable resource, and online
      museums are convenient. I need to warn you about two sources of error
      in using them. Non-Japanese museums are sometimes mistaken about what
      they have on display. This can be a problem with Japanese museums as
      well, but poor translation is the most common source of error with
      them. So, please go forth and explore those museums, but please also
      be aware that there can be errors. Anyway, folks here are more than
      happy to discuss your finds with you. I'm just warning you that they
      may at times be controversial for good reason. Anyway, welcome to the
      circus, and happy hunting!