Re: Best Foot Forward

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2009
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Albrecht Waldfurster <albrecht.waldfurster@...> wrote:

      > You are most perceptive. I did NOT explore the Group Links area before
      > posting. :( Knowing where to look for information about where to look
      > is often the most important part of any question.

      Precisely. ;-D There's a fair amount of stuff stuffed in there that is useful, so it's a great place to explore. It's also (hint, hint) an excellent place to post any links you discover in your journey that you think are worth sharing.

      Also I don't know if you know about it, but you may want to check out the Tousando Forum at http://tousando.proboards.com/ as another place to brainstorm with like minded maniacs. It has a search function that works pretty well as long as you remember to tell it specifically to search a wider range of posts than it defaults to.

      So, is your brain full yet?