Re: [SCA-JML] Question on household

  • the.lady.phoenix@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 3, 2009
      well in Kendo there is an entire school dedicated to the art/technique to
      the drawing of the blade. I forget the technique however the american Kendo
      assocation, has the details on their website, It hink it's called Intai
      (sp) That might be a good starting point.

      Sara

      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 13, 2009
        Of possible interest is the film "Life of Oharu (Saikaku ichidai onna)." It unfortunately is not currently available on DVD, but you may be able to rent the VHS version.

        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045112/

        If you aren't weeping copiously into your sleeves over this one you have no soul.