Re: [SCA-JML] Question on household

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 3, 2009
      Me too....my name went through many iterations before they finally
      decided to accept what I originally submitted! And my device...oh my!
      Brigantia PH (we were part of the East at the time) was mostly blind and
      thought I had submitted something that looked like the Imperial
      chrysanthemum. The only resemblance was that they were both round!! I
      got him drunk on sake and fed him Korean bulgogi and kim chee...and had
      a conditional approval by the time he left our Pennsic camp, much to the
      great annoyance of our Principality herald! I think all of this is
      where our friendship began, isn't it?

      Kiri

      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 13, 2009
        Of possible interest is the film "Life of Oharu (Saikaku ichidai onna)." It unfortunately is not currently available on DVD, but you may be able to rent the VHS version.

        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045112/

        If you aren't weeping copiously into your sleeves over this one you have no soul.