Re: [SCA-JML] Question on household

  • Anthony Bryant
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 3 11:11 AM
      On Jul 3, 2009, at 2:04 PM, Elaine Koogler wrote:

      > Actually, Master Edward was an advisor to the College of Arms in
      > Japanese matters (I think you were a herald as well, right??) and I
      > was
      > Principal Herald for Atlantia...LONG many years ago!

      Yup. I done been the submitting/commenting herald from Trimaris back
      in... oh, God... um... 1983 or thereabouts.

      Effingforgetful
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 13 11:53 AM
        Of possible interest is the film "Life of Oharu (Saikaku ichidai onna)." It unfortunately is not currently available on DVD, but you may be able to rent the VHS version.

        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045112/

        If you aren't weeping copiously into your sleeves over this one you have no soul.