Re: [SCA-JML] Question on household

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 3, 2009
      You're probably correct...in fact, I'm not even sure our household name
      is that of a clan...Inazuma!

      Kiri

      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 13, 2009
        Of possible interest is the film "Life of Oharu (Saikaku ichidai onna)." It unfortunately is not currently available on DVD, but you may be able to rent the VHS version.

        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045112/

        If you aren't weeping copiously into your sleeves over this one you have no soul.