Re: [SCA-JML] Question on household

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 3, 2009
      The only regulation is if you choose to register the household name with
      the College of Heralds...they do insist that these are period
      appropriate as a household name. In this case, I suspect it would be
      something that would/could have been used as a clan name.

      Kiri

      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 13, 2009
        Of possible interest is the film "Life of Oharu (Saikaku ichidai onna)." It unfortunately is not currently available on DVD, but you may be able to rent the VHS version.

        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045112/

        If you aren't weeping copiously into your sleeves over this one you have no soul.