RE: [SCA-JML] Question on household

  • Feng Zhao Yan
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 3, 2009
      There is a form in Meridies for registering a Household name. It's the same
      form for registering a Persona name, you just mark "Household" instead.

      In Honor and Service,
      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu

      I was told that the SCA doesn't have anything to do with households and the
      like. They don't regulate them is what I was told.

      Sara

      The SCA does not regulate households, but you can register your household
      name with the College of Heralds, just like your persona name.

      Feng Zhao Yan

      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 13, 2009
        Of possible interest is the film "Life of Oharu (Saikaku ichidai onna)." It unfortunately is not currently available on DVD, but you may be able to rent the VHS version.

        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045112/

        If you aren't weeping copiously into your sleeves over this one you have no soul.