Question on household

  • Bryant Richards
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 2, 2009
      Ok so recently started an asian household localy, we started with 4 members and now have over a dozen. So with this many members we have been thinking about submitting a household name to the COH. What would be a good souce to read on how groups and such in Japan, for example, came up with names?

      We like the word "Chiburi", it's a technique for removing the blood from the blade of a weapon. It means "blood sling". We have personaly reasons for wanting to use that name in some way, it basically involves the feeling of a fresh start, a clean blade.

      Anyway any help on this would be great, thank you!

      In Honor and Service,
      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu

      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 13, 2009
        Of possible interest is the film "Life of Oharu (Saikaku ichidai onna)." It unfortunately is not currently available on DVD, but you may be able to rent the VHS version.

        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045112/

        If you aren't weeping copiously into your sleeves over this one you have no soul.