Where in the world is Yamakaminari....

  • tupan4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009
      Why, we're in Aethelmearc, of course. ;)

      Although the clan has a core membership around western New York, there are also many members near Pittsburgh and a few in a bunch of other places (as exotic as Jamaica). So that campsite behind the Coopers' house might be our only common geographic home.

      The website does seem to have decayed a bit in the last few years, with some bad links and un-updated information (but mostly not important parts) - probably due to our webmaster's recent life commitments. (If you know her, you can congratulate her on her new degree!) My apologies. I'll see what I can do to help tidy that up for you folks.