lost document assistance?

  • Heidi Lyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      挨拶 - Greetings to the list members.

      My name is Lady Tsukime and I am returning from several years of minimal SCA involvement due to work, living in Drachenwald, etc.

      As I returned to my play, I wanted to pick up a research paper I had written 4-5 years ago for the Kingdom A&S championship in the East. Unfortunately, in all the moving, ALL of my SCA research documents were deleted and while I have searched for them, they have not been found.

      I know a couple of people on this list were sent electronic copies of the paper and my hope is that, perhaps, their copies did not yet get deleted. I know it is a long shot, but I still live in hope ;-) I do have a hard copy of the paper, so I can re-type it, but, obviously, would prefer to miraculously find the document.

      Thank you for your time,
      Tsukime