Re: In Search of Heraldry Submission Consolation

  • Keena Gray
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2009
      Quite true, he is a Magician. I work with him frequently on shows, mostly outside of the SCA, and help with some of the management on business end. Kuji is a very talented fellow indeed.

      Well I do hope to see you down on Willow Point for the gathering. We are in the midst of planning currently, possibly adding some different food options this year.

      Ki o tsukete!
      Gozen