Not trimming posts

  • Bryant Richards
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      I again must opologize. I keeped seeing the post about trimming emails and thought "But I am" I just noticed that I infact wasn't deleting the bottom part of my text in the last few posts. I copied and pasted the parts I wanted to stay but forgot to delete the rest. It was one of those "I could have sworn I did" moments, sorry! I'll try not to let it happen again.

      In Honor and Service,
      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu