Re: [SCA-JML] Thoughts on persona, was Re: anyone what to share there story?

  • Jeanel Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      I researched the times and places and what was going on in the land that my persona story takes place. and I'm not as fixed as you think for i can blend in a renfair of just barely 15th century just fine in my pirate hat ohh i mean merchant hat. with me playing the mother in the story and the daughter from time to time...as well and the descendants of the two making her a legend on the high seas.

      I too have an eclectic personality disorder

      Jeanel Walker aka Eilionora "Takinaga" of Kisimull