Indopedia

  • Bryant Richards
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2009
      Quick question. Does anyone know anything about Indopedia.org?

      I just found it and was wondering if anyone knew of it's level of accuracy, or is it like a wiki, where it is written my users?
      http://www.indopedia.org

      In Honor and Service,
      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu

      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2009
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Bryant Richards <ninjalikereflex@...> wrote:

        > Quick question. Does anyone know anything about Indopedia.org?
        >
        > I just found it and was wondering if anyone knew of it's level of accuracy, or is it like a wiki, where it is written my users?
        > http://www.indopedia.org

        http://www.indopedia.org/Indopedia:About.html indicates it's part of Wikipedia. Which means it's a place to start.....

      • Bryant Richards
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
          ah I think if we are not carefull everything on the net is going to be a wiki :P