Re: [SCA-JML] was Fight for you right...now NCMJ

  • Jennifer Kobayashi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 6:39 AM
      --- On Sat, 5/30/09, the.lady.phoenix@... <the.lady.phoenix@...> wrote:
      sorry I have to ask, some call it a book, and others a pamphlet, which
      is it?

      It is a scholarly monograph consisting of more than 400 pages. Solveig modestly calls it a pamplet, but that is misleading if you think of a pamplet as a small 2-4 page article. _Name Construction in Medieval Japan_ is a book.

      Ki no Izumi