RE: [SCA-JML] Just say no ;)

  • Chibasama Ryuichiro
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2009
      No laughter here, I play my Japanese persona without limits or
      euro-centricism in Amtgard as well. I even tried to bring a little
      'authenticity' to the game with the Book of Enogoku. We're doing well in
      this game, having the freedom to express ourselves however we wish.

      I appreciate the level of detail and historical accuracy inherent in the
      SCA, and feel there's plenty of room for it in Amtgard, even if it's not
      mandated...which is why I'm here, to learn 8)

      Where do you play out of? Here in the Rising Winds, we've got a number of
      Asian personae of varying levels of detail, both historical and fantastic.
      Clan Hojo has a strong membership across many states 8)

      Live, Love, Learn!
      -Chiba