Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Kozane in Metal

  • Aaron Grossman
    Message 1 of 15 , May 14, 2009
      I could not find the appropriate email in this thread to reply to, but regarding material thickness, 20ga is the most common I've seen around. Most of the folks I've seen on the field are wearing either Polar Bear Forge or White Mountain Armoury lames here in New England. Worth noting, Polar Bear [whose site I only discovered this morning] seems to offer two designs that I assume are intended to be kozane [see numbers 14 and 18].

      http://www.polarbearforge.com/lamellar.htm
      http://www.whitemountainarmoury.com/lamella.php

      Regards,
      Ryuta