Coming to San Francisco: Lords of the Samurai

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 7:03 PM
      As a member of the Asian Art Museum, I received this month's issue of "Treasures" featuring the upcoming "Lords of the Samurai" exhibition. There was much rejoicing. For information on the show as well as companion lectures, entertainments and so forth, http://asianart.org/ has further details.

      I can't wait. It looks like it's going to be wonderful.