Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Sticking stuff

  • Aaron Grossman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2009
      I checked with my coworker that did our adhesives test at work last year. He says that the favourite was probably Scotch Adhesive Transfer Tape 969. If that link didn't work, please try http://tinyurl.com/o97k7d

      It's usually not hard to get in touch with 3M and ask for a sample so you can test it for your application. Often you can convince them to send you a single roll as a sample, sometimes for a small fee.

      Best of luck.

      Ryuta