Re: Metal Kozane etc

  • coyote Silverpaw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      Sorry to be a stick in the mud...
      but when I was making my plastic Dou, I couldnt just measure the holes all the same and pre-drill. I had to put the horizontal bends in the Dou first, particularly where the lames overlap due to the overlapping and the bending (I used single horizontal lames rather than kozane) so that the holes on the inner and outer lames matched up - the plastic was anything from 1/8 to 1/4 inch in thickness

      I do not think this would be such an issue with indivudual kozane but perhaps something to be aware of for full lames or even imitation kozane lames

      Kenji

      call me coyote, call me raven, call me something else
      youd be right, youd be wrong!
      Find something worth dying for, and LIVE for it!