  • John Solomon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      I would just make sure when you are done it looks "right".  i have seen blue Samurai "ish armour painted green left smerf blue that in NO way looks right.  I have also seen leather armour that, for diffrent reasons, dosent look right.

      My Retainer and I wear black plastic that has ben painted to "shine it up a bit" but  paint chips and such.  I have never had anyone stop me from fighting.  We even fought at the Japanese batttle last year at Pennsic with no problem.

      So I mean to say  DONT worry if you are going to do it right!

      And if not ,  well then dont bother doing it......

      Torashi