Re: [SCA-JML] Armor

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 63 , May 4, 2009
      I suspect it is, at least for this reign as it was Logan who instituted
      the rule in the first place! You'd have to check with one of Atlantia's
      fighters to make sure...Master Edward should know. I think he and Logan
      had a "difference of opinion" about this!

      Kiri

      JL Badgley wrote:

      > On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Shefferly, Charles
      > <cshefferly@... <mailto:cshefferly%40lear.com>> wrote:
      > > The ONLY place I've ever see this rule, is for a CROWN List. It's nice
      > > to cover up the "blatantly" modern equipment, but if you can't tell
      > > unless you are closer than 10ft, you should be good to go.
      > >
      > Atlantia had a rule about fighting in general, as I recall. I don't
      > know if it is still in effect. Thus... check with those in your local
      > area.
      >
      > -Ii

    • Jim Bryant
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 7, 2013
        Greetings,
        Does anyone know of, or can recommend an armorer for Japanese armor? I am a cross country truck driver and do not have room in my truck for the materials or tools needed to make my own.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android