Re: Armor

    Message 1 of 63 , May 4, 2009
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Bryant Richards <ninjalikereflex@...> wrote:
      > I have seen many pages saying "Plastic armor must be covered because it is not period".

      Find out what the rule is specifically in your kingdom. It does vary from place to place.

      Saionji no Hanae
      Citizen of the Known World
    • Jim Bryant
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 7, 2013
        Greetings,
        Does anyone know of, or can recommend an armorer for Japanese armor? I am a cross country truck driver and do not have room in my truck for the materials or tools needed to make my own.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android