Oh My Gods!

  • Rick Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      Last night at Beltane we opened the first bottle of our "Oh My Gods" chocolate Mead.

      The formula was developed by Shea from an earlier recipe and we used only the best Mesquite Honey (made by killer bees) and only the best Chocolate powder we could find! Plus the purest of waters!

      I personally didn't think it was all that good but the Coven seemed to love it. There were coments that referred to having an orgasm as they sipped from the Cup!
      We shall open another bottle tonight and see if the same comments are received. We have 30 bottles of this on the shelf ageing!

      Gosh! I may not be able to make Sake but damn! I brew good Mead!

      Memo: Find something to pack this well to mail to Tof and Myth! maybe PVC tube wrapped in bubble-wrap?
      I'm working on this problem!

      Rick Johnson,
      PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
      geocities.com/RikJohnson39
      "Those who give up a little freedom in return for a little imagined security will soon find that they have neither!"

      Click here for financial aid options. Quick and Easy.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsM5koHfBGhOIRBju3Dz62D14Rh34I1szFcmQij9czZdqWY4pu2IYA/
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2009
        Damn...and you're 3/4's of the way across the country from me!! Sigh

        Kiri

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2009
          >>Damn...and you're 3/4's of the way across the country from me!! Sigh.
          >>Kiri

          I am told that my Mead is worth the drive.

          Rick Johnson wrote:
          > Last night at Beltane we opened the first bottle of our "Oh My Gods" chocolate Mead.
          >
          > The formula was developed by Shea from an earlier recipe and we used only the best Mesquite Honey (made by killer bees) and only the best Chocolate powder we could find! Plus the purest of waters!
          >
          > I personally didn't think it was all that good but the Coven seemed to love it. There were coments that referred to having an orgasm as they sipped from the Cup!
          > We shall open another bottle tonight and see if the same comments are received. We have 30 bottles of this on the shelf ageing!

          Click here to become a professional counselor in less time than you think.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsNDOa06200tGUMrifqwWTqILgqeUiejNmCnYGTD9FkSIgzNtwQw0I/