Re: [SCA-JML] Re: SCA Korea

  • Adam MacDonald
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      [No, Iskander, I'm not forgetting you, that's why I said EAST Asian.]

      Takadai Hanim - you are very thoughtful

      Iskander Gürücü
    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2009
        On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 11:14 PM, <Luiseach@...> wrote:
        > There is, or at least was a lady in Caid with a Korean persona.  When  I
        > met her a few years ago, she was in grad school, so she may have moved out of
        > our kingdom by now.  I do remember her lamenting that there wasn't much
        > information about everyday life and "stuff" in Korea in period either.  I
        > don't know about any other continental east Asian personas in the  kingdom.
        > [No, Iskander, I'm not forgetting you, that's why I said EAST  Asian.]
        >
        > Luighseach

        Well, I set up a list. Not very active at the moment.
        SCA-Korea@yahoogroups.com.

        I believe there are now lists out there for China, Japan, Mongols,
        India, and now Korea. So far, my wife and I are the only ones
        interested in also looking at SE Asia, but if there is anyone else out
        there, just have them contact us. But if you run into anyone looking
        for others interested in doing Korean personas in the SCA, there is
        now a place to get together.

        Or perhaps you are just interested in Korea for other reasons? The
        list is still there.