Re: SCA Korea

  • Luiseach@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 10:29 AM
      There is, or at least was a lady in Caid with a Korean persona. When I
      met her a few years ago, she was in grad school, so she may have moved out of
      our kingdom by now. I do remember her lamenting that there wasn't much
      information about everyday life and "stuff" in Korea in period either. I
      don't know about any other continental east Asian personas in the kingdom.
      [No, Iskander, I'm not forgetting you, that's why I said EAST Asian.]

      Luighseach
      web. Get the Radio Toolbar!

    • Adam MacDonald
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 12:16 PM
        [No, Iskander, I'm not forgetting you, that's why I said EAST Asian.]

        Takadai Hanim - you are very thoughtful

        Iskander Gürücü
      • JL Badgley
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 7:00 PM
          On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 11:14 PM, <Luiseach@...> wrote:
          > There is, or at least was a lady in Caid with a Korean persona.  When  I
          > met her a few years ago, she was in grad school, so she may have moved out of
          > our kingdom by now.  I do remember her lamenting that there wasn't much
          > information about everyday life and "stuff" in Korea in period either.  I
          > don't know about any other continental east Asian personas in the  kingdom.
          > [No, Iskander, I'm not forgetting you, that's why I said EAST  Asian.]
          >
          > Luighseach

          Well, I set up a list. Not very active at the moment.
          SCA-Korea@yahoogroups.com.

          I believe there are now lists out there for China, Japan, Mongols,
          India, and now Korea. So far, my wife and I are the only ones
          interested in also looking at SE Asia, but if there is anyone else out
          there, just have them contact us. But if you run into anyone looking
          for others interested in doing Korean personas in the SCA, there is
          now a place to get together.

          Or perhaps you are just interested in Korea for other reasons? The
          list is still there.