Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Feast gear: picnic knife with scabbard

  • Rick Johnson
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30, 2009
      Personally, I can see these knives as being acceptable for any culture. Not a "fighting dagger that you try to avoid cutting your own hand while trying to look cool cutting your steak"
      but a decent usseful knife that can be used for any feast or meal.

      Rick Johnson,
      PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
      geocities.com/RikJohnson39
      "Those who give up a little freedom in return for a little imagined security will soon find that they have neither!"

      Please note: message attached

      From: "tupan4" <tupan4@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Re: Feast gear: picnic knife with scabbard