SCA-Korea, anyone?

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      Occasionally we get questions on SCA-China or SCA-JML regarding doing
      a Korean persona in the SCA. I'm curious if there is any interest out
      there in a separate SCA-Korea list? I have enough of an interest that
      I'd be willing to run one if there isn't one already in existence that
      I just don't know about.

      Any interest? Comments? Is there already a list I'm just not aware of?

      -Ii/Jing/Jeong
    • Bryant Richards
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
        I almost did a Korean persona, might do one as an alternate. Only cause I have taken taekwondo for 10 years now, so Korea always interested me

        In Honor and Service,
        Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu