Did you know?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2009
      My inbox is full enough as it is, so I read my YahooGroup mail at the groups' websites on a regular basis. It occurs to me that some of our list members may not know about some of the features available to you when you visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sca-jml/ directly.

      Did you know that there is a "Search" function that will let you explore the group's archived messages? Never hurts to plug in a few keywords and give it a whirl: someone else may have asked the same question before.

      Did you know that if you read messages at the website, the page displays the first couple of lines of each message in the thread - or with the same subject line. We had a conversation on feast gear less than a month ago and it's popping up under the thread Jeanel-hime started today because she used a similar subject title.

      For our newer members, have you visited our "Files", "Links", and "Photos" sections? The first two have lots of useful information in them. If you find something new and interesting that you want to share, you can add files and links of your own. The "Photos" feature allows you to create an album where you can post pictures to share with the group.

      Happy surfing,

    • Jeanel Walker
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
        it sure is thank you for the input.... =)

        Jeanel Walker aka Eilionora "Takinaga" of Kisimull

[...]

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/sca- jml/ is our group address. Even if you prefer receiving your group mail as individual email or digest, it's worth knowing that these features exist.

        Happy surfing,