Item of Possible Interest...

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2009
      A lady in Atlantia sent this to me, thinking I might be interested...I
      am, and have signed up for it. I haven't received more details and a
      map yet, but it does take place on April 30, starting at 9:00. It is
      free, and all you have to do is to send an email to the link below (at
      the end of the message) to register. It is being held at the University
      of Maryland. I'm so excited...something that's actually close to where
      I live. Interested, Tony???