Meridies Border Raids

  • ninjalikereflex
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Greetings unto all!

      As some of you may know I am the Herald for Redewolf Den located in Murray, KY.

      For those of you that are in the Kingdom of Meridies, or are near there, our shire has won the bid for Border Raids this year. I am wondering who all might be attending (and who might be willing to lend a hand during the event).

      If I can get more than just one or two Japanese Persona there, I would like to do some sort of something. A Sake tasting perhaps.

      Border Raids will be held at Camp Carlson, Fort Knox, KY. If you went last year it's the same place as then. The dates are: June 26th-28th

      Thank you,

      In Honor and Service,
      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu