Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Yes you can type in Japanese

  • Bryant Richards
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 9, 2009
      You are very welcome!

      In Honor and Service,
      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu

      ________________________________
      From: Dean Wayland <dean@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 7:20:24 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Yes you can type in Japanese

      Greeting Uesugi-dono,

      Just wanted to say thanks for the links and the easy to follow
      instructions. I went and got the program last night, and have been
      playing around with it ever since. I've been using Microsoft's IME for
      some years, but JWPce seems so far to be much better. I'll be passing
      this on to my group here in the UK. Once again appreciated.

      Yours

      Dean
      __

      In message <560683.62278. qm@web62301. mail.re1. yahoo.com>, Bryant
      Richards <ninjalikereflex@ yahoo.com> writes

      >Yeah once you figure out how to use it it can be very usefull.
      >
      >In Honor and Service,
      >Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu

      Dean Wayland
      Head Of The Fight School