Re: Hats?

  • Cherise
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 5, 2009
      Yamatoku is very reputable. They aren't my #1 seller, since their selection
      isn't always to my tastes, but I've always been very satisfied with the
      transactions I've done with them. I usually use their Ebay account, and I
      wouldn't hesitate to rank them in the top 10 of Ebay's best kimono
      merchants. (Japanese.Antiques and RyuJapan-99 are still my favorites,
      though.)