Re: Hats?

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 4, 2009
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Russell <virusq@...> wrote:
      > Has anyone purchased anything through them?

      I have purchased some vintage kimono items from Yamatoku via eBay. They are reputable, scrupulous about providing detailed photos of their vintage items for sale, and provide prompt, efficient customer service.

    • Cherise
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 5, 2009
        Yamatoku is very reputable. They aren't my #1 seller, since their selection
        isn't always to my tastes, but I've always been very satisfied with the
        transactions I've done with them. I usually use their Ebay account, and I
        wouldn't hesitate to rank them in the top 10 of Ebay's best kimono
        merchants. (Japanese.Antiques and RyuJapan-99 are still my favorites,
        though.)