Re: [SCA-JML] Badger / Tanuki in a mon

  • Adrianna Pinska
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2009
      2009/2/17 Chibasama Ry├║ichiro <chiba@...>:
      > Hee Hee, that's awesome 8) You should have 'em banging on their nuts, to
      > scare away your enemies *chuckle*

      Heh. I was planning on making them relatively modest tanuki, but I
      can see what I can slip in with some artistic licence. ;)

      SofA
      --
      ~ Registered Linux User #334504 ~
      "If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face."
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2009

        Greetings from Solveig! Although I would vastly prefer that you pick
        some other charge, you will need to submit your paperwork with a
        "natural tanuki". However, you can put your tanuki in the traditional
        posture. The biggest problem you may run into is that tanuki are
        often shown wearing hats and holding onto sake jugs. At least that is
        my recollection.

        A real tanuki: http://n-shuhei.net/blog/photo/tanuki1.jpg
        The tanuki you probably want: http://image.www.rakuten.co.jp/honjo/
        img10271900641.jpeg

      • Adrianna Pinska
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17, 2009
          On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM, Solveig Throndardottir
          <nostrand@...> wrote:
          > A real tanuki: http://n-shuhei.net/blog/photo/tanuki1.jpg
          > The tanuki you probably want: http://image.www.rakuten.co.jp/honjo/
          > img10271900641.jpeg

          No, no, I think there's some kind of misunderstanding -- jokes about
          nuts aside, I actually want the real animal, not the mythological
          creature. ;) A stylised animal, drawn the way animals usually are in
          mons.

          SofA