Re: [SCA-JML] Re: 1600 clothing?

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 10, 2009

      Saionji hime wrote:
      > I believe I posted a link to the first detail shot in a series,
      I fear that I wasn't bright enough to follow the link up. Here is the
      link for the whole series:
      http://www.tnm.go.jp/en/servlet/Con?
      &pageId=E16&processId=02&col_id=A11090&ref=2&Q1=&Q2=&Q3=&Q4=11%5B34%
      5D_____4181_&Q5=&F1=&F2=

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 10, 2009

        Saionji hime wrote:
        > I believe I posted a link to the first detail shot in a series,
        I fear that I wasn't bright enough to follow the link up. Here is the
        link for the whole series:
        http://www.tnm.go.jp/en/servlet/Con?
        &pageId=E16&processId=02&col_id=A11090&ref=2&Q1=&Q2=&Q3=&Q4=11%5B34%
        5D_____4181_&Q5=&F1=&F2=

        I'm trying this again. The first time the active link didn't work.
        However, if you cut and paste the url, it does come up. I'm trying it
        again to see whether I can get the active link to work this time.

        Links