Re: [SCA-JML] Mongolian boots available at Estrella

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2009
      Those are veryyyyyyyy prettyyyyyyy!

      -Sukeie

      To ask a question may be a moments's shame,
      But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.

    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2009
        You know, I've been meaning to get some of these for some time. They
        very much remind me of some of the early Japanese boots (considering
        the source, I'm not surprised), and I've been thinking about asking if
        I could get some that were a bit lower than those shown.

        -Ii

      • sekinakagawa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 5, 2009
          I am a bit slow, but I would have to agree those are funny.

          -Sukeie

          but not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 5, 2009
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Leonora Radovcic" <Lightpaws@...> wrote:
            Just wanted to thank you for
            > the good chuckle. I quite enjoyed them. =D

            You are most welcome.

            She Who Is VERY Easily Amused.