Re: Kamon

    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Bryant Richards <ninjalikereflex@...>
      wrote:

      > Would anyone know where to get Kamon patch's or iron-ons? Or
      pre-made block printing of the Uesugi mon?

      You can buy iron-on inkjet printer paper at most stationers' (Office
      Max, Staples, etc.) these days. If you have a jpg of the mon you want,
      you can print your own and iron it onto anything you like.

    • Lori Hannis
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009
        *raises her hand*

        You can ask me, i have an embroidery machine, and have several kamons already made into the stitches, just need to know if it's one of those you want.

        Or if you have a picture i can make them

        Emeline....or Yumi depending

        "To quote the Man of La Mancha:

        To dream the impossible dream

        To fight the unbeatable foe

        To bear with unbearable sorrow

        To run where the brave dare not go

        "You cannot live the life you love, with out loving the life you live"