Kamon

  • Bryant Richards
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009
      Would anyone know where to get Kamon patch's or iron-ons? Or pre-made block printing of the Uesugi mon? I have been to many sites and the ones that do have kamon stuff don't ever have Uesugi (I don't know why they usually have many others), my garb is complete except for the mon and I am not craft savy at all so I can't make it myself, and everyplace I have been that does patch's have large minimal orders like 30-50 patch's, I only need 3 or 6 max. Anyway any help would be great.

      In Honor and Service,
      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu

      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Bryant Richards <ninjalikereflex@...>
        wrote:

        > Would anyone know where to get Kamon patch's or iron-ons? Or
        pre-made block printing of the Uesugi mon?

        You can buy iron-on inkjet printer paper at most stationers' (Office
        Max, Staples, etc.) these days. If you have a jpg of the mon you want,
        you can print your own and iron it onto anything you like.

      • Lori Hannis
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009
          *raises her hand*

          You can ask me, i have an embroidery machine, and have several kamons already made into the stitches, just need to know if it's one of those you want.

          Or if you have a picture i can make them

          Emeline....or Yumi depending

          "To quote the Man of La Mancha:

          To dream the impossible dream

          To fight the unbeatable foe

          To bear with unbearable sorrow

          To run where the brave dare not go

          "You cannot live the life you love, with out loving the life you live"