Re: Another Noh Question

  • seki_nakagawa
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2009
      Solveig-hime,
      As always, you aimed for the center and this is what I have come to
      expect from you. Thank you for the info, I will check the site you
      mention as my interrest of this aspect of the nihonji culture has
      increased as I have been planning this event I am working on, I have
      taken a great personal interest on these arts and who knows maybe some
      day (years from now) I may be some sort of famous SCA Nihonji
      director, lol.
      I just felt so ashamed that as a young Marine station in Japan I
      could have learned so much from the culture instead of wasting time
      chasing girls in Roppongi and Ebisu.
      Humbly,
      Sukeie