Re: Estrella War

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2009
      The collegium coordinator has confirmed that the following is on the
      class schedule.

      > Class Title:: Beginner taiko
      > Class Description:: This class is intended as a hands-on
      introduction to the rhythms of traditional Japanese drumming. Take one
      session or all three to hone your drumming skills. Drums* and sticks
      are provided.
      > Class Limit:: 6
      > Class Fee:: $10 for 3 classes
      > Time: 4 PM, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of war.
      > Place: Rising Sun Encampment (details of location to be posted as
      soon as I have them).

      Rising Sun will also be hosting a slightly belated Lunar New Year
      Celebration on Thursday evening of war, 7:30 PM. Again, location
      information to be posted as soon as I have more information on where
      Rising Sun will actually be this year.