Re: Name

  • seki_nakagawa
    Message 1 of 105 , Jan 10, 2009
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, shinomoto yoshinaga <frayyosh@...>
      wrote:
        I have a Japanese persona my real life better half has a Scottish
      persona.

      I am right there with you. My better half's persona is Norse and we
      had a 2 SCA years of discussion as to whether she would take my
      nihonji name or what. She end up assuming a "regional" name and named
      herself Lezlie of Silverhart, which is where we live. I am not even
      sure that Lezlie is norse at all.

      -Sukeie
    • seki_nakagawa