Name

  • randyratacreewilliams
    Message 1 of 105 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hello

      Okay I have a question and can not figure it out I am trying to
      finish making my persona my husband has one that he has started all so
      that is japanes would I be able to have the same last name as him or
      did japanese woman keep there family name and not change there last
      name? and did they have a middle name or just a first and last, I know
      men changed there name when the got to a certine age and woman did not
      but it's hard to find a lot on womans names.

      Thanks

      Celestria
    • seki_nakagawa
      Message 105 of 105 , Jan 10, 2009
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, shinomoto yoshinaga <frayyosh@...>
        wrote:
          I have a Japanese persona my real life better half has a Scottish
        persona.

        I am right there with you. My better half's persona is Norse and we
        had a 2 SCA years of discussion as to whether she would take my
        nihonji name or what. She end up assuming a "regional" name and named
        herself Lezlie of Silverhart, which is where we live. I am not even
        sure that Lezlie is norse at all.

        -Sukeie